Accidents / Injuries

Accident Insurance
Accident insurance coverage is built into your Campus KidCare registration fee, and if an emergency occurs we'll take action to ensure the safety and health of your child.

Every attempt will be made to contact you, the parent, guardian or designated person in charge in the event of an emergency. However, in the event of a serious emergency the Polk County Emergency Medical Service (911) will be called to administer treatment and transport to the nearest emergency medical facility for treatment. Please note that Campus KidCare cannot transport any child for any medical treatment.

We will inform you about any accident. Our policy is an "excess coverage" policy which means that your primary insurance must pay first. This insurance will pay for any charges not covered by the primary insurance.

Accident insurance claims are available from the site manager.
If you seek medical attention for your child, it is your responsibility to return the completed insurance claim forms to the site manager so they may be directed to the proper insurance companies.

Reporting Injuries
All injuries, no matter how small, must be reported to the adult in charge immediately. Please remind your child to do this.

If your child becomes ill during the school day your child cannot attend Campus KidCare. (Children with head lice cannot attend Campus KidCare until cleared by health official.) If your child becomes ill during Campus KidCare hours, you will be contacted to pick up your child.

Come See Us 
We think open communication with our parents is the key to a good program. Please feel free to ask for a conference with your site manager at any time. 

Enroll Today!

Program is open to a limited number of children.
Come join the fun!

For more information, call our KidCare office at 863-686-5116
between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm


Home   :   About Us   :   Services   :   Meet the Staff   :   Contact Us

Site Designed and Hosted By:
1990-2021 All Rights Reserved